This post is a Donna Eden review and I will talk about one of her newest courses of which you can access online and participate in the first one for free here. She and her husband David Feinstein have a new online training which is an 8 week course and teaches you 5 of the 9 energy systems that the human body has.
Donna’s primary website is: http://www.innersource.net, but you won’t find this new course on her website as she and David teamed up with Mindvalley Academy to be able to deliver the course via an extremely high quality online learning platform in an easy to access format.
In this new course, you will learn 50 plus energy medicine techniques to optimise your bodies natural wellness and enhance your health and vitality to a level and understanding you may have never experienced before.The workshops are delivered to you via video, audio and PDF print outs to accompany the video workshops. You can access them online from your computer or even your smart phone because Mindvalley has an app you can download to easily access all the course materials.
Who is this course for?
This course would be perfect for you if:
- You are interested in energy medicine and would like to learn from one of the best teaches in the world.
- You are new to energy medicine and want to understand how you can use it to enhance your over all vitality and happiness because nothing else you have tried has worked
- You are considering becoming an energy medicine practitioner, but not sure if it is the right path for you and you don’t want to commit to a couple of years of training just yet, but would like to ‘get your toes wet’ to see if it is a good fit for you.
- Already have Donna Eden’s Energy Medicine book, but want complimentary training to go with it so you can get a more hands on experience
- You want an introduction to Donna Eden’s more extensive certification course which is 4 years long and you want to get an over view of the sorts of things you would be learning.
- You are someone who wants to feel you are in peak condition to meet the demands of your life
- You want to help your children be happier and more balanced and give them an advantage when it comes to resilience and confidence within themselves.
- You have health challenges that you are struggling to deal with through conventional methods of treatment or even complimentary treatments. Energy medicine is the missing piece to the puzzle when nothing else works and can be the difference between other treatments working or not working.
Cost of the course: Retails at $795US or 3 instalments of $299 which totals $897
A big discount available if you attend the free masterclass (online) and purchase the course immediately after. I bought my course for 2 payments of $159 which therefore came to a total of $318
Delivery Method: Online via video and audio with complimentary training materials. Learn at your own pace.
Hours required per week: 2 hours max to go through the materials, and then whatever you want to practice in your own time or review again.
Money Back Guarantee:Yes-within 30 days of purchase
My experience with this energy medicine course.
I was already familiar with some of Donna’s work from her book Energy Medicine which I purchased back when the first edition came out. When MindValley announced they were putting on this course I was very excited because I already knew how excellent their learning platform was with the technology they use to deliver their training, so I knew this was going to be top notch. I was ready to review my understanding of energy medicine because over the years, I have been reminded again and again that we are energy before we are physical. So, it is important for maximum health and vitality to take care of our energy body. I have also experienced very tangible results from practicing different forms of energy medicine, so I was excited to learn more.
Here is a quick look at what you get when purchase the course and how easy it is to navigate around the learning platform.
Since completing this course, some of the benefits I have received are:
- Being able to be more focussed on a task on demand
- Deep relaxation within my body
- An ability to gain clarity on demand when I feel foggy in the head
- Better decision making capabilities
- A reduction in my tinnitus
- More energy
- An understanding of what I need to do to get immediate relief from stress in a way that is healthy and leaves me feeling more resilient
- Pain relief when old injuries play up
- Next to no headaches-before I began the course I probably experienced at least 2-3 bad headaches per month which resulted in taking pain killers. So, my reliance on pain medication has actually been eliminated.
- Better sleep.
- Greater sensitivity to my own energy and how to feel the energy from my chakras
- A sense of being more grounded.
A break down of the course modules
Using Energy Medicine To Fuel Your Vitality
This week covered an introduction to energy medicine and its benefits. It also covered how your energies affect the energies of others and there were live demonstrations on how this happens.
Donna also showed some quick exercises to pick your energy up when you are feeling tired or ungrounded, and also there was a detailed explanation of the Daily Energy Routine, which is a 5 minute routine that Donna recommends we do everyday to keep our energy flow in good shape. These were:
- Crossover Shoulder Pull
- Four thumps
- Cross Crawl
- Wayne Cook Posture and Alternative
- Crown Pull
- Neurolymphatic Clearing
Clearing, Balancing and Grounding Your Energies
This week we learned more about how the Daily Energy Routine builds physical health, mental clarity, and emotional balance. Donna reinforced that we have to ‘teach’ our body to react differently to stresses in order to build our resilience. She showed practice techniques to help us clear energy blocks and release excess energies or toxins. She also showed us how we can ground our energies, and align them with the magnetic field and supportive energies of the Earth. It was also discussed that if our health and happiness are in a chronic negative state, that the natural flow of our energies are not crossing over the body as they should, and flowing more in a homolateral pattern down the body. She taught ways we can recognise this if it were the case for us and what to do about it.
Other exercises that were taught were:
- Holding Neuromuscular points for deep stress relief
- Blow Out
- Grounding your energies through the stomach meridian
- Aligning with the magnetic field of the Earth.
- Connecting Heaven and Earth
Relieving Stress With Triple Warmer and Spleen Meridian
I think this week was one of the most popular weeks with all the class participants and I noticed that there was more activity within the community around this subject, and I think it is because stress is just so pervasive in our world today. The Triple Warmer and Spleen meridian were discussed in detail this week and what their relationship is to each other. I wrote about this week more extensively here. But in a nutshell, here are some of the exercises that were covered for this week.
Techniques that were covered were:
- Triple Warmer Smoothie
- Tracing TW Meridian Backwards
- Sedating Triple Warmer Meridian
- Flushing Spleen Meridian
- Tapping Spleen NL Reflex Points
- Cross My Heart
- Triple Warmer/Spleen Hug
Using Energy Tests to Make Healthy Choices
This week was all about energy testing food and other substances such as supplements on an energetic level to see if they are in harmony with your body or not.
Techniques that were covered were:
- Energy Testing Guidelines
- Getting Ready to Test
- Spleen Meridian Energy Test
- Testing Food, Supplements, & Personal Items
- Making Tests More Reliable
- Three Ways to Test Yourself
- Reset Your Body’s Valves
- Free the Diaphragm
Working With Pain
This week covered the subject of physical pain. I found this week to be quite effective as I had been dealing with a bit of hip and lower back pain and by the end of this course module, my pain was completely gone. I was surprised to be honest as there was still a small part of me that didn’t believe that such simple techniques could be so effective. But they are!
Exercises that were covered this week were:
- Siphoning energy or tracing Figure 8s
- Counter-clockwise clearing
- Breathing out the pain
- Stretching and pinching muscles
- Zone Tapping
- Sedating meridians with acupoints
- Headache isometric
- Pain chasing
- Using magnets to relieve pain
I was already familiar with chakras in the past from my yoga teacher training, but Donna’s class this week gave me practical applications in order to feel my chakras and clear them. I didn’t have a partner to practice on, but I was able to feel the energy from my own Chakras just by doing what Donna suggested doing on another person. I wrote more extensively on it here.
Themes and exercises that were covered this week were:
- Chakra structure, function, themes, & layers
- Chakra clearing preliminaries
- Testing chakras and chakra connections
- Clearing and balancing the main chakras
- Connecting pairs of chakras
- Clearing the Throat chakra
- Taking Down the Flame
The Aura:Your Energetic Space Suit
For the first time in my life I actually had a tangible experience of feeling my own aura! This was very exciting because for a long time I had wondered if the aura even existed. But as I did some of the exercises that Donna suggested I was able to feel the border out from my body and it was quite amazing! It felt like a tingling sensation in my hands with a slight pressure when my hands got to the out edge of it.
Exercises that were covered this week included:
- The layers of the Aura
- Testing for a detached or collapsed aura
- The Reverse Butterfly
- The Butterfly
- The Celtic Weave
- (to repair and strengthen the Aura)
- Pushing or fluffing your aura
- Spinning a magnet to rebuild the Aura
- Zip-up Central Meridian
Radiant Circuits-The Energies Of Vitality And Joy
This week covered an energy system I had never heard of. But, this energy system is Donna’s most favourite system so I felt compelled to sit up and listen. The Radiant circuits fuel your other energy systems, reinforce health and vitality, connect you to wellsprings of joy, and spark higher experience and growth. They are what makes us feel happy (or not happy when they are not flowing well).
Exercises that were covered this week:
- Scapula Squeeze
- 6-Word Meditation
- Tracing Hearts
- Baby Pose
- Easy Daily Turn-Ons• Soul Smile
• Dance to Figure 8s
• Breathe Gratitude
• Whole-Hearted Appreciation • Back Scratch Trade
- What Individual Radiant Circuits Do
- Tracing Radiant Circuits• Regulator Flow
• Bridge Flow
• Penetrating Flow • Belt Flow
- Building the Habit of Radiant Joy
• Heart Breathing and Hearts Over Heart
• Connect With Nature
• Triple Warmer/Spleen Regulator Balancing
- Heaven Rushing In
I was particularly amazed at the scapula squeeze exercise. Each time I practice it I feel a rush of energy up to my head and I feel more awake and alive. But over all, the radiant circuits really tied it all in for me in terms of weaving it all together.
3 Bonus Question and Answer video sessions and Energy Medicine Dance + Tribe Community.
I have not yet mentioned that there were three other components to this course, and they were the fact that there were an additional three question and answer live sessions with Donna and David during the course where they took questions from all the participants. The replays to these are now all part of the purchase of this course and are very useful.
Also, at the end of each of the video sessions, Donn’a daughter taught and ‘Energy Medicine Dance’ where she showed choreographed moves to music which included aspects of what we learned from each week of the course. It was a fun way to tie it all in together.
And finally, when you enrol in a MindValley course such as this one, you get access to the online community of people who are going through the course at the same time as you, so you can take your learning further by sharing your experiences and learning from others experiences.
After completing this 8 week course I was struck just how complex energy systems actually are. But that makes sense to me now because why would not they not be complex given that they are like the ‘battery’ to our physical body? There is a whole new anatomy that is available to us to learn should we choose to, or we can just take the key exercises without feeling as if we have to fully understand it and reap the benefits from doing the recommended exercises. I highly recommend this course if you want an understanding of how the world of energy works through your body and around you and between you and other people, or you are looking for ways to improve your wellbeing and health.
If you would like to purchase this course now, click here.
If you would like to join the free masterclass to learn more, click here.