The weekly Tarot reading for the 2nd of July to the 8th of July have revealed the following cards:
- The Lovers
- The Sun Reversed
- 9 of Wands
Central Theme of the week
A sense that life is lacking vitality and joy or feeling like you have no luck right now. The Sun Reversed can relate to feeling somewhat depressed, but also know that it is only temporary.
The significant factors around this issue
Difficulties in relationships and a feeling like you have been through the wars to get to where you are today. Feeling wary of what else might occur or what is yet to come to reach a state of completion around the issue at hand.
Relating to Love:
This week you may experience more challenge around a particularly important relationship in your life whether that be romantic or a close friendship. It will involve someone who influences you to a large degree and has impacted your life choices for a while. You may be questioning at this moment in time whether the struggle you have had with this person is worth it as you have endured some battle scars a long the way. With the presence of The Sun in this spread, despite it being reversed, it indicates that the relationship is an important one to you and therefore despite all the struggles, it is not one you should be walking away from quickly. It might be time to have a look at the positive aspects of the relationship more than the struggles themselves so you can help change the energy dynamic between the two of you.
Relating To Career:
You may be feeling at odds with the culture in your work place which might be challenging your own values. The Lovers card can relate to personal convictions and things you hold important in relation to your perception of the way you feel life should be like. This week you may be feeling that the struggles you have had in striving to live in alignment with your personal beliefs or values in the workplace may not be worth it. But with the presence of The Sun reversed, you may not yet be consciously aware that you have actually achieved a great deal and the fruits of your labour are close at hand. Even though you feel a little battle weary, take heart that you are on the right track and keep going!
Relating to Health: Emotional and Physical
The Sun reversed can indicate that you feel like you have lost some energy and vitality and may be experiencing some set backs with your health. Physically you may be feeling exhausted after events that have been stressful and tested your resolve and commitment to living a healthy lifestyle. An injury may be weighing you down and may be adding to some anxiety and doubt that you can easily pursue certain goals or milestones or take action on certain things in the physical realm. The key around all of this is reconnecting with things that lead you to feel passionate. If you are feeling a sense of anxiety, look to the things you feel most passionate about and reconnect with them. Anxiety can simply relate to not being clear about the things that are the most important to you. So use the energy of Sun to shine towards the things that give you joy and passion, and leave the anxieties in the darkness where they will have less power over you.
Personal Development Spotlight
Do you believe you can change physical matter with your mind? Or do you feel you are restricted by time and space and have little or no control over your destiny? Why do some people seem to have all the luck? This free online class teaches you the transcendent methods to alter reality to match the visions in your head.
Sign Up Here To learn:
- An insightful analysis of one of the most powerful frameworks for human consciousness ever known to man that has fueled our evolution for ages. (Warning: when you realize where you are in this framework, you will immediately feel a sudden expansion of consciousness right there.)
- Ways to get started on experiencing the thrill of reality hacking… and realize how malleable the world around you is. (This realization will hit you like a ton of bricks… you’ll never look at life the same way again.)
- Why most people are stuck in a kindergarten-level of creating reality and fool-proof methods to make sure you don’t.
- The top 5 fascinating studies on conscious creation of reality… (If these don’t blow you away, check your pulse.)
- The definitive guide to “bending reality for beginners” especially those who have a hard time believing they can.
- The #1 most CRITICAL ingredient most successful reality benders use… and a daily tool you can use to make sure you don’t miss this EVER.
- ONE powerful 5-minute creative visualization technique to permanently fix problems in your life (you’ll see results in anywhere between a few hours to a few days).
- The mechanics of the Six Phase Meditation revealed — why it’s such a powerful tool to help you feel calm, compassionate, creative and incredibly resourceful in fulfilling your life’s purpose.